Kids & Teens
On-Camera, Improv & Theatre
Kids & Teens have fun while learning to perform on-camera and on stage! Each child or teen learns the fundamentals of acting in a supportive environment. Developing at their own pace, they explore the art and craft of acting!
• Fun and fast-paced with expert guidance
• Scripts & improv games geared to excite and challenge
• Great training for the real world of TV, film, and theatre
• Builds confidence, enhances self-esteem
• Improves reading skills
• Free Parking and Handicapped Facilities
• Visits by top Atlanta talent agents and casting directors!
Kids (2nd & 3rd grade | 4th & 5th grade | 6th thru 8th grades)
Teens (9th - 12th grade)
Parents join the final class when a talent agent gives individual feedback on their child as they view taped audition scenes or monologues.
The next 4-month sessions run May 3 - Aug 30. New students will only be accepted until mid-June.